Termite Fumigation Services in Central Valley
Are you experiencing termite infestation at your home? Give us a call right now. Our termite specialists are known in Central Valley and Northern California for their expertise on extermination of termite colonies. Official Pest Pros has been protecting residential homes from termites since 2000.
We will provide your home a professional and skillful termite fumigation that will eliminates termites that hiding at your wooden walls, floors or even at the smallest cracks and crevices at your walls. We use pet-friendly and advanced termite control product to handle the termite infestation at your properties. License#: SPCB PR 3637
Termite Fumigation From Fresno to Entire Central Valley Areas!
Are you ready now to launch the termite fumigation at your home? Please enjoy your mini vacation and let our termite inspectors and specialist handle your termite problems. Have a termite-free home for the whole year.
Call Official Pest Pros today for a free termite inspection at (877) 609-0046, or contact us to schedule a termite control and treatment at your homes. We are the best residential pest exterminators in the whole Central Valley California area!
Affordable Termite Fumigation in California
Local termite exterminators with seasonal specials specific to your area
Preparation for Termite Fumigation
If your home has been scheduled for fumigation by one Official Pest Pros termite service technicians, please take note of this things so that we can provide you with the best possible termite fumigation and the least inconvenience.
These steps must be taken first before the termite fumigation.
- All items that is consumable by humans (i.e. foods, beverages, drugs and medicines) are needed to removed or double bagged specially those that are in the refrigerator.
- No one must be on the residential property prior to fumigation to ensure safety.
- Do not reenter the structure if still on the fumigation period and wait for the go signal from our termite technician.
- Please unplugged all heating appliances, gadgets and pilot lights to ensure safety.
- Shut off the main valve of the gas.
- Please open all interior doors, closets, drawers and cabinets to ensure that the fumigation will be best applied. Open drapes, raise blinds and open attic vents.
- Remove all pillows and mattresses with waterproof covers.
Termite Fumigation Guide by Our Termite Inspectors
Here are some reminders and steps on how are termite specialist would handle the fumigation at your home:
- You’ll receive instructions to prepare your home according to certain specifications.
- We will ask you to go on a small vacation to ensure that you are safe from the termite control product we will use.
- Our licensed fumigator will seal, or “tent,” your home and deploy the most effective fumigant available.
- We will thoroughly inspect your residential property if there is any parts of your house that may need additional treatment to ensure a termite-free year.
- While you enjoy your vacation, feel safe that your home is completely free from any residue or any damage cause by these pests.
- Our termite inspector may recommend our year-round Termite Home Protection Monthly Program; if termites return, we’ll treat the problem.
We will continue to expand to provide termite fumigation services to the greater portion of Oakland, and San Francisco Bay areas, as well as other location in the central valley – Visalia, Fresno, and Bakersfield.
Book us an appointment today!
Give us a call at (559) 382-7300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Our working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.